Baked Tilapia (Seasoned Overnight)
1 large onion chopped small
lemon and pepper seasonings
garlic chopped finely
- Wash your fish with salt, vinegar, and lemon juice. Rinse, drain.
- Let all the water drain till it looks a little dry. You can dry fish pieces with a paper towel if you're in a hurry.
- Add all the ingredients and cover overnight; refrigerated.
- Grease your pan with a little oil before adding it to bake.
- Bake 30 mins to an hr. I covered it halfway and baked it uncovered for the other half of time at 350 degrees.
Baby kale, baby chard, baby spinach, baby romaine, all in one mix. Since it's baby greens there's no bitterness.
Enjoy! Watch out for the bones though... =)